× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Greubel Forsey Watch Diamond Set Balancier Contemporain White gold

More
2 years 4 months ago #31503 by bestquality
Greubel Forsey GMT Sport: Things of Desire If there is an unlikely concept, it must be the idea of ​​Goppelfort-the master of super finishing, mechanical innovation and (at least in my opinion) very sophisticated watches-to launch a sports watch.

Not the watch we deserve, but the watch we need
However, in this case, the word "need" has a specific meaning: really, really want.

Greubel Forsey replica watches

replica watches price

fashion watches replica

http://whole-watches-discount.com

Because let's face it: one of the most attractive elements of this watch-in fact, perhaps its greatest charm-is that it is absolutely, unapologetic, and completely unnecessary in every respect.

Yes, I know that when Greubel Forsey first launched the ADLC-coated titanium GMT in 2015 and the dual tourbillon 30° technology soon afterwards, they were all equipped with rubber straps. Some customers believed that this turned them into a full Conditional sports watch, which attracted the attention of Stephen Forsey and Robert Greubel's work.

GMT Sport was born to provide customers of the brand with a watch that can be taken with them (perhaps to prevent them from damaging other GF watches by exposing them to undesigned conditions).

Nevertheless, how many times have you said to yourself when playing in the waves near Ibiza, "I want to know when is it in Fagatogo?" Oh, I have to look up the time zone wheel on the back of the watch One of the cities listed above) realized that it is actually the urban area of ​​Pago Pago, American Samoa.

rm11-03 replica

replica Jacob & Co. Astronomia

https://www.moonphase-watch.com

Replica men watches

buy Replica watches

My desire to visit Samoa now is irrelevant. The problem of using Gauperfus’s iconic 24 second 25-degree tourbillon as an adjustment mechanism is also called a rough watch.

All I can say is that I was immediately fascinated by this work. Judging from the responses I heard and seen in the collector community and on the Internet, I am not alone.

Isn't there a troll low enough to criticize this watch?
It now appears that without a large group of anonymous keyboard men condemning it as "odious" or worse on social media, it is almost impossible to launch a new watch.

However, even these guardians who pretend to be my feelings for the new product are very silent, and I initially suspected that I would be the only one with strange enough taste to like GMT Sport, which is almost completely wrong.

Thinking about it, I can think of several reasons:

There is no doubt that this is a Greubel Forsey (Greubel Forsey). The GMT theme is now firmly established as one of the brand’s most popular patterns, and everything from the font to the indicated shape and color to the embossed brand value on the bezel clearly shows that all of this is GF, all the time.

The change in the movement structure is consistent with the transformation of a formal watch into a sports watch. For example, in sports events, legibility is very important, so the display of hours and minutes has been changed from a small dial in the original GMT design to a central axis design that spans the entire front of the movement. Of course, this is not trivial, because the minor issues of the 3D globe need to be dealt with, and the watch needs to be kept thin enough to be worn. The elegant solution combines a curved fly bridge with its own integrated gear train, and curved minute and hour hands to get the job done.

Jacob & Co ASTRONOMIA SOLAR

Richard Mille Le Mans Classic

Find replica watches

McLaren watch Replica

http://www.chrono4usale.com

It is round-or oval-or both. As you can see from the above, the GMT Sport is an absolutely round 45mm watch, which is a real one for those who don’t like the asymmetric bulge in many references by Greubel Forsey. Positive factors (for the record, although I own a round box invention piece 1, I prefer the bumps on many of the brand's watch cases). But it's not just round: when you tilt the watch down or to the side, it immediately takes on an ovoid appearance made of a special-shaped bezel and extremely curved crystals. This kind of optical magic keeps the eyes on the "how did they do it?" way and provides extra depth to the appearance of the watch, which in turn helps to make it smaller than the actual diameter on the wrist. The formed 43 mm case strap is another excellent visual feature that prevents the appearance of a fairly tall watch.

It is wearable. The titanium case, buckle and rubber strap make the big watch look like a small watch. The buckle design itself firmly fixes the watch to the wrist, so you will never feel it shaking.

It flows. The shape of the rubber strap is seamlessly connected to the outer ribs and recessed interior of the screw-in lugs, and the dome crystal and bezel make the wrist fit more closely.

Innovations in technology and design are of great significance to the wearer. For example, crystals of that shape; unlike the curved crystal design hyped by a major company in January 2019, the main purpose of the design seems to be to cause unnecessary reflections and visual distortions, while the Goppelfort components seem to be visually distorted. The upper has disappeared, allowing us to gain insight into the fascinating depth of the movement. On the back, the city indicator dial covers the entire movement, and the 24-hour indicator is engraved on the back bezel to make it easy to read in the event setting.

replica HYT skull Watches

Fake watches

Fake watches review

https://www.time2umall.com

This is a Gooper Fuss, so maybe enough talk!

It is even versatile. There will be a variety of strap colors to choose from, and the crown has an integrated quick-change mechanism that can be removed in a few seconds and replaced with a strap with rubber inserts of different colors.

very unique. Although I will not complain about "another steel sports watch with a blue dial", this watch clearly opened its own way.

Its launch is both proud and humble. No vigor, no thunderous music, no pounding sound; when I saw it before the launch of Dubai Watch Week, all 11 monochrome watches with dark gray earth had been sold to collectors. The release preview included a friendly conversation with Stephen Fauci, and GF sales director Sylvain van Muylders photographed our surprised expressions. One concession to vanity is the brand value "Perfect" that stands out at 6 o'clock on the bezel; but to some extent, this is not bragging. This is a fact.

Bottom line: GMT Sport is coherent, from concept to design to technology to completion, all the way to the release method itself, and it is very consistent with our expectations of Goppelfort.

If part of the satisfaction of the collection lacks the ability to purchase certain items, I think GMT Sport will indeed provide me with a lot of this satisfaction for a long time!

Congratulations to those who will receive these beautiful watches in the next few months-I certainly hope to have the opportunity to meet some of you and appreciate your watches. For you and those who are not so lucky like me, I look forward to reading your impressions of this new watch in the comments section below.

URWERK replica watches

best luxury replica watches

wholesale watches replica

https://www.super-watcheswholesale.com

Greubel Forsey GMT Sports
Case: 45 x 15.7 mm; titanium and interchangeable titanium and rubber crown, with color-coded rubber cover; 100 meters water resistance
Dial: three-dimensional variable geometric hour ring with luminous hour and minute hands; GMT indicator with raised engraving; engraved and painted power reserve indicator; gold tourbillon rotation indicator; rotating titanium globe, synthetic sapphire
Material, with fixed day and night UTC indicator, engraved and painted hands: polished steel arc-shaped hours and minutes, Super-LumiNova luminous coating; GMT red triangle; rotating disc and red triangle for a few seconds; fine Steel power reserve; aluminum tourbillon 24-second indicator, black handle double tip
Movement: manual winding movement, 24 seconds, 25-degree tilt tourbillon; 3 Hz/21,600 vph frequency; 72-hour power reserve
Functions: hour, minute, second; second time zone, global day and night rotating globe, 24 time zones including summer time and winter time, universal time (rear), power reserve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.