× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

what is madden 25?

More
3 years 8 months ago #21691 by Smarthuiyuan
To start and Mut 21 coins allows him to make plays even though he doesnt understand how to use a controller lol. Ok so the madden that's coming out is going to be great is what you mean? If that is so I will likely buy it because enjoyed this shitty madden a lot. Thanks for the heads up! Its confusin just how Madden took steps backward but as for Madden NFL 21, as of now it seems it a tuned and nerfed a couple of exploitable things such as superhuman linebackers and stretch runs. Its like Madden 20 but the consumer is a lot slower.

They are however adding a career mode with a story line, and also another arcade mode that is 7v7 known as the Yard. As of right now, no core issues how been solved and it seems EA continued to perform the bare minimum from one year to another. Presently the Madden NFL 21 trailer has more dislikes than every other Madden trailer. Its anticipated to be one of the worst selling Maddens ever. Nobody is happy with this whereas in years prior (M25-Madden NFL 20) only real men and a few diehards were upset with lack of attributes and bad gameplay, but today because of the match being embarrassed on national TV using the MCS being won on busted cheese plays with a punter in QB, now everyone is angry at the lack of changes and how EA proceeds to put in arcade modes in a sim football game.

Particularly when they bought exclusive NFL licensing to generate sim football games (murdering NFL 2K from the process). Now 2K has been given the capacity to make arcade games however EA wants to make arcade modes instead of concentrate on the core difficulties. Their process up to now has been make minor improvements and also one back of the box selling things while ignoring core issues and they haven't seemed to shy away from this. M16 had Draft Champs, 17/18 were Longshot, Madden 20 had been X-Factors and Madden 21 is FOTF (career mode). If you interest then by all means buy it but the game is almost guranteed to have a lot of blown off gameplay problems, some of which can be dated back without adjusting to 12 years, and little to no actual advancements. Its exactly what we've come to expect from EA.

I thought you said the following madden went to be among the best...what is madden 25? When does that come out? I'm not playing to get a sim anyways. At least before my dad gets good at mode. But yes I prefer a simulation. Madden 25 was the very first madden on XB1/PS4, its Madden 14, but shifted into 25 for the 25th anniversary of Madden. Its a lot less reliant on cartoons than Maddens but the images are a bit off and the thickness is on the same. FOTF (Face of the Franchise) is the brand new career mode they introduced in which you play two college gamesplay some miniature games they marketed as the Combine and get drafted and buy Madden 21 coins chucked into a usual Franchise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.