× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

So dont tell me didnt and sit there.

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #17025 by Megaomgchen
So dont tell me didnt and sit there. Is to throw up your hands and give up. Anything short of getting new runescape players and getting runescape players to come back, will receive runescape killed.That's a single day ordinary, random days you chose. At a time where content was a bit light for osrs. It still jumps up to RS gold those summit amounts. When people compare runescape player countsthey compare out of times. Osrs slowed significantly and then it continues to be steady and exploded.

Osrs numbers have been extremely healthy. Saying phone has nothing. We get those peak times we were. Not. Getting. Before. Mobile. They had a ton of new accounts made too. Rs runescape players have always come and gone. Today we have a great deal of new runescape players for school we have memberships also jump here and there. We didnt have these huge peaks like we do today. Osrs is better off due to cellular and that is just a fact.

Numbers are much better. We lost HALF our runescape playerbase in less than 2 decades. Half. That did not happen to osrs the past two decades. The opposite happened. You need to be looking at more data across a period of time. Not only select a number from a hat. Plus you picked was about a vacation were everyone. I was, so were my buddy that perform. It has was friday before holloween. And a lot of my friends started playing runescape again. Both games actually.

Rs3 mobile is much more likely to buy RuneScape gold be a hit in the scene. It's far more appealing mechanically and graphically to people who have not ever heard of runescape. At face value it looks like the title. Plus its not such as cellular runescape players are going to see MTx as a major deal. Runescape players will, but jagex has claimed that major overhauls are in the works at the moment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.